9th ED 2015
An essential practical management guide to the health problems of newborn infants, children and adolescents. A valuable reference for all medical students, hospital residents and community practitioners.
For this edition, the handbook has been restructured according to body systems and is now more closely aligned with the Royal Children’s Hospital Clinical Practice Guidelines. It also includes updated evidence-based information in all chapters, an additional genetics chapter, new renal and oncology chapters and fully updated drug doses.
The Handbook includes:
- Clear illustrations, and plenty of accessible diagnostic and management algorithms
- A Paediatric Pharmacopoeia
- Step-by-step guidelines for paediatric procedures
- Emphasis on the modern, community-based approach to the management of children’s problems
- A strong emphasis on practical management by the doctor at first contact
With well-presented, summarized information that you can easily access during a consultation, this text is also an excellent supplemental handbook for students, junior medical staff and medical practitioners.
Editors, Amanda Gwee and Michael Marks.
All proceeds go to The Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne.